Could I Go Back?

About five years ago I began integrating technology into the classroom.  Each year I increased my integration, and this past year, my integration has exploded.  I have had a few stumbling blocks along the way and even more 'aha' moments.  As I continue to increasingly integrate technology, I had to stop and think a few weeks ago.  As I move towards eliminating paper in classroom what would happen if I had to decrease the amount of tech integration?  I just don't know if I could go back in time.  A time when all children were expected to write with pencil and paper.  A time when all of my students could only express themselves in one way: on paper.  A time when multi-media just doesn't exist.  A time where my students' voice diminishes.  So, could I go back?  I don't think so.  How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts