Ladybug, Ladybug

Last night I decided to paint ladybugs on my nails. I used reinforcement stickers to help me get the tips painted black. And a dual tip applicator to paint the lines and dots. I probably could've use my nail art pen, but I am an incredibly impatient person and didn't want to wait for the red to fully dry.

I'm not even going to share a picture of my fingernails. Quite frankly they look sloppy and I'm about to re-do them. But I am quite pleased with how my toes came out. They are darn cute!

What I did was painted the red on first. Once it was pretty dry (I use Sally Hanson Insta-Dry polish because of my patience problem) I placed reinforcement stickers on each nail to create the head of the ladybug with black polish. Then, I dipped the applicator into the black polish to draw a line down the middle and create the dots.

This worked really well on my toes. I'm in the process of re-designing my fingernails and will blog about it later (today maybe).

Comments

Popular Posts