I Scream for Ice Cream!

One of my favorite foods is ice cream so imagine how excited I was to find a pin for ice cream sundae nails!

I used different colors to make mine and had a hell of a time making the cherries, but had fun anyways! I used Avon's Jade to make mint chocolate chip, & their luxe lavender to make black raspberry. I used Sinful Colors for the remainder: Snow Me White for vanilla & chocolate chip, Nirvana for chocolate & chocolate chocolate chip. These were also used to make the marshmallow, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. I used Sinful Colors Black On Black to make the chocolate chips. I didn't put a cherry and/or sprinkles on every nail. I wanted a bit of variety. And I could care less for the cherries...I need to get me a nail brush and/or a dotting tool to get those better next time! But here's the overall on my toes & fingers (they're drying as I speak).
Oh...all those miscellaneous colors in the background are what I used for the sprinkles. Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Rapid Red, Lightning, & Brisk Blue. Along with Essie Meet Me At Sunset & Sinful Colors Exotic Green. Maybe with the sprinkles less is more, but I dump 'me on my real ice cream so why not on my ice cream nails?

Comments

Popular Posts