Just Run

👟 I've been a running fool now since sometime in late June / early July. You may remember me boldly stating how I am NOT a sporty girl.  Well things have certainly changed. Although I still consider myself a bit if an indoor girl, I now consider myself a runner.

I have to hand it to the folks who've created the 5K Runner app. By the time I was done (12 weeks) I was ready to download the 10K app, and now I'm ready for the 1/2 marathon training app.

Just yesterday morning I woke up late and could only squeeze in a quick 30 minute run. This is quite a contrast from the 60 minute runs my body has grown accustomed to. I got to the spot in my run where I knew I should stop and begin walking to cool down, but my legs kept running.

If you are someone new to running or adverse to it (like I was... I was a snob about it) then these apps are for you!

Comments

  1. Just coming across this blog now. What about the app motivated you? Does someone who already runs need the app for increased motivation?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts