I Need Your Vote!

So...I am in the process of writing a book on integrating social media into the elementary classroom. This has been fairly difficult for me for a variety of reasons. One is because of how passionate I am about integrating social media into the classroom. Another is because I want to create a book that will empower teachers to integrate social media into their classroom with confidence.

There are a couple of areas that I would greatly appreciate feedback on; particularly about the content to be included in the book. If you could take a moment and participate in two quick polls I would greatly appreciate it!

This poll will allow multiple choices:




This poll will allow one choice:



Again, I thank you for your help!

If you are an elementary educator and use social media in your classroom I would love to hear your story!  We can also chat about including it in the book.  If you'd like to share, email me!

Comments

Popular Posts