Embed What!?!

You may have missed this, because I certainly did! You can now embed an entire board from Pinterest on your blog or website. When I saw this I said, 'Say what!?!' because I have been waiting for this. How did I miss this? Easy...I've only been using Pinterest on the iPad. How do you embed a board? Well...

  1. Choose a pin and click on it.
  2. Click share on the upper right corner
  3. Click embed
  4. Choose 'Board Widget' (a new window will pop open)
  5. Copy the link of the board you want to embed
  6. Paste the link of the board you want to embed in the "Pinterest Board URL" space
  7. Click build it
  8. Scroll down and you will see the code that you can copy and then paste into your blog or website


I also noticed that you can now embed your profile, too!  I will be seeing what that's all about!

Comments

Popular Posts