Vr2lTch is on YouTube

I am really excited to share that Vr2lTch is now on YouTube!  This channel will be dedicated to all things Library Media and education.  Some things that I look forward to sharing on YouTube include:

  • tips & tricks in the library media center
  • exciting lessons, units, & activities
  • epic successes & failures
  • interviews in the field
  • & more!
I never thought that I would have a YouTube channel. A few things have recently changed my mind.  One is that I am watching more & more YouTube as I continue on my vegan journey.  I subscribe to a variety of vegan channels that all provide something quite different and yet provide with a bounty of information.  Another is my students.  So many of them have aspirations of becoming a YouTuber and they think I am the coolest thing whenever I make them a video and then post it on YouTube.  I wanted to get a real sense of what it means to be a YouTuber so that I know how to help them achieve their goals.  Lastly, I find keeping up with blogging quite difficult and there are so many times when just pulling out my iPhone to record something is just so much quicker!  I feel like I could pull together a quick video in between classes or during my planning period.  

Take a moment to subscribe to my channel by clicking below and share it with potentially interested colleagues!  I look forward to seeing you there!

Comments

Popular Posts