Music in the Library

I know that I am not unique to this, singing and using music in the Library Media Center.  I think I remember Shannon Miller blogging extensively and TeacherGolz Insta about it.  Songs are a great way to teach any concept or skill.  I am a fan of using other people's Library Media music, like this LMS's awesomely silly and completely adorable Shelf Marker Hokey Pokey song!!!  

My dear colleague and Learner Led Library partner in crime, Amy Bansak and I have fun making up our songs as well.  You can check out a few that we have created here. These songs we use exclusively with our PK and K library learners.   Fun fact: we continuously update it by adding new songs and the next addition will be one of us singing the actual tunes themselves (apologize in advance for the pitchiness).



As of today, the songs included are: 





Comments

Popular Posts